- Do I have to provide any documents to Blueberry Markets?
Applicants are required to provide a copy of a valid passport and a document for proof of address. The proof of address document must be no greater than 3 months old and clearly show the name and address of the applicant.
- Does Blueberry Markets accept clients from all countries?
No, Blueberry Markets are unable to accept clients from various countries due to regulatory constraints or Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) deficiencies.
These countries include the USA and Japan.
For a full list of countries, please contact the client service team by emailed firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the live chat facility.
- What identification documents are required?
There are two options available to satisfy Know Your Client (KYC) requirements.
– 2x Photo ID such as Passport and Drivers Licence
– 1x Photo ID (Passport)
– 1x Proof of Address (Bank Statement or Phone bill no older than 3 months)
- What leverage should I select?
The default leverage is 1:100. Leverage is set to 1:100 on all accounts until funded. Once funded, compliance is then able to change the leverage if requested.
- What is Product Knowledge Quiz?
The product knowledge quiz is required to be completed by Australian Residents as per RG227 regulation