Trade on the world’s
Take control of your trade, whatever your skill level.
If you’re learning to trade from your laptop. Or a professional with a multi-screen trading station. Or you’re using an automated algorithm. Or even if you just want to trade on the go from your mobile.
There’s a reason why millions of traders globally choose MT4.
This powerful platform is an all-rounder, offering a flexible trading system, expert advisors and the ability to execute your winning strategy, whatever the complexity.
Looking to dig a
This award-winning platform will give you all the tools you need to show the Forex market what you’re made of.
- Easily customisabe platform with thousand of online tools to plug-in
- Easy to use with One Click Trading
- Instant order execution
- 4 pending orders and trailing stops
- Powerful charting tools
- In-depth trading history
- Expert advisors and automated trading
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to Install MT4
- Download the terminal by clicking here. (.exe file)
- Run the XMTrading.exe file after it has downloaded
- When launching the program for the first time, you will see the login window
- Enter your real or demo account login data
- MT4 Main Features
- Works with Expert Advisors, built-in and custom indicators
- 1 Click Trading
- Complete technical analysis with over 50 indicators and charting tools
- Built-in help guides for MetaTrader4 and Metaquotes Language 4
- Handles a vast number of orders
- Creates various custom indicators and different time periods
- History database management, and historic data export/import
- Guarantees full data back-up and security
- Internal mailing system
- MT4 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Intel Celeron-based processor, with a frequency of 1.7 GHz or higher
- 256 Mb of RAM or more
- 50 Mb of free drive space
- How to Uninstall MT4 for PC
STEP 1: Click Start → All Programs → XM MT4 → Uninstall
STEP 2: Follow the on-screen instructions until the Uninstall process finishes
STEP 3: Click My Computer → click Drive C or the root drive, where your operating system is installed → click Program Files → locate the folder XM MT4 and delete it
STEP 4: Restart your Computer
- How can I gain access to the MT4 platform?
To start trading on the MT4 platform you need to have an XM MT4 trading account. It is not possible to trade on the MT4 platform if you have an existing XM MT5 account. To download the MT4 platform click here.
- Can I use my MT5 account ID to access MT4?
No, you can’t. You need to have an XM MT4 trading account. To open an XM MT4 account click here.
- Can I trade stock CFDs with my existing MT4 trading account?
No, you can’t. You need to have an XM MT5 trading account to trade stock CFDs. To open an XM MT5 account click here.
- What instruments can I trade on MT4?
On the MT4 platform you can trade all the instruments available at XM including Stock Indices, Forex, Precious Metals and Energies. Individual Stocks are only available on MT5.
Never miss a Trade.
All that, along with a mobile trading platform with full support for the trading functions, broad analytical capabilities, and technical indicators. Available wherever you are in the world, 24 hours a day.