Take you trading
to the next level
This award-winning platform will give you all the tools you need to show the Forex market what you’re made of.
- Trade Cryptos, Forex, Single Share CFDs, Commodities and Metals
- 6 types of pending orders = more buy and sell flexibility
- 38 technical indicators, 44 analytical objects, 21 timeframes
- An economic calendar which delivers global macro-economic news
- Easily customisabe platform with thousand of online tools to plug-in
- Easy to use with One Click Trading
- Instant order execution
- 4 pending orders and trailing stops
- Powerful charting tools
- In-depth trading history
- Expert advisors and automated trading
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to Install MT5
- Download the terminal by clicking here (.exe file)
- Run the XM.exe file after it has downloaded.
- When launching the program for the first time, you will see the login window.
- Enter your real or demo account login data.
- MT5 Main Features
- Multi-asset platform for over 1000 instruments
- Ability to display 100 charts simultaneously
- Supports all order types, including market, pending, stop orders, and trailing stop
- Over 80 Technical Indicators and over 40 Analytical Objects
- Superior built-in MQL5 development environment
- Mobile trading for Android & IOS
- Web trading for Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems
- Internal mailing system
- Multi-currency tester and alerts
- MT5 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 or higher, the 64-bit version of Windows 10 strongly recommended
- Processor: with SSE2 support suitable for all modern CPUs (Pentium 4/Athlon 64 or higher)
- Other hardware requirements depend on the specific platform use (e.g. load from running MQL5 applications, number of active instruments and charts)
- How to Uninstall MT5 for PC
STEP 1: Click Start → All Programs → XM MT5 → Uninstall
STEP 2: Follow the on-screen instructions until the Uninstall process finishes
STEP 3: Click My Computer → click Drive C or the root drive, where your operating system is installed → click Program Files → locate the folder XM MT5 and delete it
STEP 4: Restart your computer
- How can I gain access to the MT5 platform?
To start trading on the MT5 platform you need to have an XM MT5 trading account. It is not possible to trade on the MT5 platform with your existing XM MT4 account. To open an XM MT5 account click here.
- Can I use my MT4 account ID to access MT5?
No, you can’t. You need to have an XM MT5 trading account. To open an XM MT5 account click here.
- Can I trade stock CFDs with my existing MT4 trading account?
No, you can’t. You need to have an XM MT5 trading account to trade stock CFDs. To open an XM MT5 account click here.
- What instruments can I trade on MT5?
On the MT5 platform you can trade all the instruments available at XM including Stock CFDs, Stock Indices CFDs, Forex, CFDs on Precious Metals and CFDs on Energies.
Never miss a Trade.
All that, along with a mobile trading platform with full support for the trading functions, broad analytical capabilities, and technical indicators. Available wherever you are in the world, 24 hours a day.